AAT Trainee role in our Bristol office
We do things differently.
No timesheets, no partners, no audit, no paper.
We are a rapidly expanding, Xero award winning firm of Chartered Accountants with a “technology driven, people focused” ethos.
- We listen to our clients’ needs and work with them – see Google reviews for our London, Essex, Bristol & Guildford offices
- We place a high value on our team, don’t just take our word for it – see Glassdoor
- AAT training study support, flexible working & benefits
- Based in our Bristol office this role is for a school leaver or equivalent who is looking to build a career in accounting and keen to pursue qualifications that will enable this
- Fully funded and supported study towards an AAT qualification is included and the opportunity to progress on to an ACCA or ACA qualification will also be available
- Your role will initially be to help manage the bookkeeping for a portfolio of SME’s using the cloud-based tools (Xero and Dext) that our firm specialises in
- 7 GCSE’s 9-5 (A*-C) with at least English & Maths Grade 6 (B)
- An excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative
- Willingness to accept responsibility early on, organised & with attention to detail
- A passion for using financial cloud technology (such as Xero) to help small businesses
- You embrace and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!