Head of Client Relationships
We do things differently – no timesheets, no partners, no audit, no paper.
We are a rapidly expanding, Xero award winning firm of Chartered Accountants with a “technology driven, people focused” ethos.
- We listen to our clients’ needs and work with them – see Google reviews for our London, Essex, Bristol & Guildford offices
- We place a high value on our team, don’t just take our word for it – see Glassdoor
Based in our central Guildford office, the Client Relationship team provides the first point of contact for our clients. They act as liaison between our annual accounts team and the client at year end and provide a quarterly review and VAT service as well as day to day support and advice.
As head of this team you will be expected to:
- Ensure each member of it delivers a high level of client satisfaction
- Support, mentor and develop the trainee accountants reporting in to you
- Manage workloads and resource periods of absence
- Support and advise your own portfolio of small business clients
- ICAEW or ACCA qualified accountant
- Have experience of managing and developing trainee accountants
- Excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative to improve our service
- Willingness to accept responsibility early on, organised & with attention to detail
- A passion for using Xero & financial cloud technology to help small businesses
- Ability to embrace and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!