Head of Statutory Accounts
We do things differently – no timesheets, no partners, no audit, no paper.
We are a rapidly expanding, Xero award winning firm of Chartered Accountants with a “technology driven, people focused” ethos.
- We listen to our clients’ needs and work with them – see Google reviews for our London, Essex, Bristol & Guildford offices
- We place a high value on our team, don’t just take our word for it – see Glassdoor
Based in our central Bristol office but managing a team across offices, the Accounts team prepares annual accounts and corporation tax returns for around 400 clients.
As head of this team you will be expected to:
- Find efficiencies in developing the approach to accounts & tax preparation
- Ensure each team member delivers a high level of service
- Support, mentor and develop the trainee accountants reporting in to you
- Manage workloads and resource periods of absence
- Prepare accounts for more complex clients
- Stay up to date on technical and regulatory matters
- ICAEW or ACCA qualified accountant (2+ years PQE)
- Have experience of managing and developing trainee accountants
- Excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative to improve our service
- Willingness to accept responsibility early on, organised & with attention to detail
- A passion for using Xero & financial cloud technology to help small businesses
- Ability to embrace and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!