Founded in 2011 ChadSan is a rapidly growing firm of Chartered accountants with its base in Guildford and smaller teams working from offices in London, Leigh-on-Sea and Bristol.
Driven by the desire to leverage the cloud-based technology revolutionising the accounting industry in order to provide a world class service to its portfolio of fast-growing SMEs and tech savvy entrepreneurs, ChadSan fosters an environment in which continuous improvement of both people and process is at the heart of everything we do.
Viewing technology and legislative simplification as an opportunity rather than a threat, a timesheet and paper free environment and an emphasis on easily accessible and jargon free client communication are just some of the ways in which ChadSan challenge the accepted norms of the industry in which it operates.
We are seeking a highly organised and client-focused individual to join our team as an Outsourcing Senior. In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional client experiences and ensuring their needs are met to the highest standards. You will serve as the main point of contact for clients and collaborate with various departments to ensure seamless operations and efficient service delivery. Additionally, you will oversee bookkeeping processes, mentor junior team members, and utilise available software to streamline operations.
- AAT qualified with at least 5 years of experience
- Previous experience in bookkeeping either in industry or practice
- Proficiency in using accounting software, such as Xero
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks effectively
- Strong organisational and problem-solving abilities
- Proactive attitude and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Serve as the primary contact for clients, addressing their day-to-day queries and ensuring their needs are met
- Prepare client management accounts and engage in discussions with clients to provide financial insights and recommendations
- Request necessary information for accurate bookkeeping
- Advise clients on potential corporation tax and provide dividend advice
- Coordinate with different departments to enhance operational efficiency and optimise client services
- Review profit and loss statements to ensure correct nominal and tax codes are used in bookkeeping
- Perform reconciliations of control account balances on a monthly basis
- Review aged debtors and creditors to identify and resolve any duplicates or mis-postings, ensuring accurate and real-time information in Xero
- Manage credit control activities on behalf of clients, when necessary
- Conduct quarterly sales reconciliations
- Review, reconcile, and submit VAT returns on time
- Prepare and process supplier payment runs on behalf of clients
- Handle bookkeeping queries promptly and effectively
- Utilise available software to streamline bookkeeping processes and improve efficiency
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior team members, fostering their professional development
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexi and agile working
- Cashback healthcare scheme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Employee referral bonus
- New business bonus
- Continuous professional development and opportunities for progression
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!