ChadSan is technology driven and people focussed firm of chartered accountants with offices around the UK. We help start-ups to established businesses and entrepreneurs grow by providing expert accounting and tax advice with a focus on jargon free communication. Our work spans accounting and tax compliance through to fully outsourced finance teams as well as specialist advisory services.
We are incredibly proud of our trainees who have qualified as Chartered Accountants, won an ICAEW award and built successful careers here at ChadSan and beyond. We offer a full ICAEW training support package including study leave, classroom learning, mentoring and flexibility around the speed you chose to qualify at. As you progress through your training you will receive exposure to a wide range of businesses, develop your communication skills and learn extensive accounting and tax related technical skills.
Your responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Providing accounting and tax compliance services
- Managing a portfolio of entrepreneurial and growing businesses
- Working with senior team specialists providing advisory services
- Ad Hoc project work
The ideal person will be:
- AAT qualified or a graduate with a 2:1 degree or higher
- Have a passion for using financial cloud technology to help small businesses
- An excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative
- Have a willingness to accept responsibility early on, organised and with attention to detail
- Curious about fast growing and entrepreneurial businesses
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!