School Leaver Opportunities
ChadSan is technology driven and people focussed firm of chartered accountants with offices around the UK. We help start-ups to established businesses and entrepreneurs grow by providing expert accounting and tax advice with a focus on jargon free communication. Our work spans accounting and tax compliance through to fully outsourced finance teams as well as specialist advisory services.
We understand that it’s a big decision to go straight from school into work rather than heading off to university. But we truly believe it’s an excellent decision! Our AAT trainees have excellent career prospects at ChadSan and often go on to train as Chartered Accountants with us. As you progress through your training you will receive exposure to a wide range of businesses, develop your communication skills and learn extensive accounting and tax related technical skills.
Your responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Helping to manage the bookkeeping for a portfolio of entrepreneurial and growing businesses
- Supporting the team providing accounting and tax compliance services
- Ad Hoc project work
The ideal person will be:
- AAT level 2 or 3
- Have a passion for using financial cloud technology to help small businesses
- An excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative
- Have a willingness to accept responsibility early on, organised and with attention to detail
- Curious about fast growing and entrepreneurial businesses
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!