Undergraduate Placement Opportunities
ChadSan is technology driven and people focussed firm of chartered accountants with offices around the UK. We help start-ups to established businesses and entrepreneurs grow by providing expert accounting and tax advice with a focus on jargon free communication. Our work spans accounting and tax compliance through to fully outsourced finance teams as well as specialist advisory services.
Our placement students have been an integral part of ChadSan every year since 2016 providing invaluable “real world” experience to undergraduates – involved in the team and helping with client work from the start.
Your responsibilities will be varied but will include:
- Supporting a team of Client Managers
- Exposure to accounts preparation, VAT, corporate tax, payroll, bookkeeping
- Ad Hoc project support
- Managing a team social budget and events organising
The ideal person will be:
- A university student studying for an accountancy related degree
- Interested in a career as a Chartered Accountant
- An excellent communicator, self-motivated and full of initiative
- Have a willingness to accept responsibility early on, organised and with attention to detail
- Curious about fast growing and entrepreneurial businesses
If you’re interested, please send your CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!