5 Things To Include In Your HR Strategy Next Year
Whether you employ five people, or 50, in order to attract and retain your best staff you need a robust HR strategy. Whilst it doesn’t have to be complex, here are five things we recommend you include.
1. Employee Satisfaction
- You can measure this using tools like staff surveys, appraisals and performance reviews. Consider how you can increase satisfaction levels through employee benefits and perks.
2. Training and Development
- Set up a training plan and budget for all staff for the year, taking into account their varying needs.
3. Proactive or Reactive HR
- Will you deal with HR challenges as and when they happen or will you plan for organisational change?
4. Good Recruitment
- Getting the right tools in place is essential from the start.
5. Flexible Working Options
- This is now more important than ever.